Amazon becomes more crowded every day, creating an atmosphere where brands urgently need to stand out. Amazon Demand Side Platform (DSP) is programmatic advertising, a potential solution for leading brands.
Amazon DSP allows advertisers to use Amazon’s wealth of consumer data and programmatically purchase video, display, and audio ads – both on and off Amazon – using a single interface.
Though brands are not required to sell products on the marketplace to use DSP, each is vetted and required to have a minimum total ad budget of $35,000. However, the minimum spend can be lowered by partnering with one of the few available Amazon DSP accredited agencies (like Vertical Rail).
Amazon DSP uses a variety of ad types that are hyper-focused using audience targets like demographics, location, interests, categories previously browsed, previous product views, previous purchases, device type, and more.
- Dynamic E-commerce ads automatically optimize which creative shows based on a campaign goal
- Static ads are best utilized as mid- and upper-funnel tactics to draw shoppers and grow brand awareness
- Video ads run within video content or as part of a display ad
- Over-the-Top Video ads (OTT) are non-skippable, full-screen ads that show on TV sources like the Amazon Fire Stick
These Amazon DSP ads can appear both on and off Amazon.
- Amazon Website
- Fire TV
- Freedive (IMDb Streaming)
- Published Partners
- Third-Party Exchanges
Amazon DSP is a great option for brands seeking a way to get in front of qualified customers using extensive anonymous data collected by the vast Amazon marketplace.
Need an AMAZON EXPERT in your corner?