To create a Facebook ad campaign, go to your Facebook Ads Manager account. Click on the “+ Create Campaign” button.
You will be taken to a screen with a list of campaign objectives, from which you will have to choose one:
- Boost Your Posts: This campaign type allows you to create an ad from an existing post you’ve published to your page.
- Promote Your Page: This campaign type allows you to promote your page to your target audience in order to grow your Facebook community.
- Send People to Your Website: This campaign type allows you to set customer destination URLs in order to drive traffic to a specific page or pages of your website.
- Increase Conversions on Your Website: This campaign types allows you to optimize your targeting to reach people more likely to convert. This campaign type requires your Facebook Tracking Pixel to be installed on your website.
- Get Installs of Your App: This campaign type allows you to create an ad that links to your app in the app store. You can integrate your app with the Facebook SDK to track the number of installs.
- Increase Engagement in Your App: This campaign types allows you to send people to specific areas in your app, such as a special offer or your online store. Integrating your app with the Facebook SDK allows you to track the effectiveness of this campaign type as well.
- Reach People Near Your Business: This campaign type allows you to target people within a set radius of your business address.
- Raise Attendance at Your Event: This campaign type allows you to promote your events to promote attendance and interest.
- Get People to Claim Your Offer: This campaign type allows you to create an offer, or an ad with a coupon, discount, or special deal.
- Get Video Views: This campaign type allows you to advertise with video.
- Collect Leads for Your Business: This campaign type allows you to create and promote a custom lead form that customers can fill out directly on Facebook.
- Increase Brand Awareness: This campaign type allows you to promote your brand to customers most likely to pay attention and remember you.
Once you select the type of campaign you want to run, you will then be asked to select your Facebook page, enter a destination URL, apply your Facebook Tracking Pixel, and name your campaign.
Then it’s time to create your Ad Set, starting with your Audience & Budget.